Bamboo utensil travel set with organic cotton & bamboo travel pouch
A convenient set of bamboo utensils consisting of a fork, knife, and spoon to bring with you everywhere.
Utensil length approx - 19.5cm, pouch length - approx 21cm x 8cm
What they are made from?
Bamboo utensils. Organic bamboo & cotton pouch with a cotton pull string.
Why we adore?
Environmentally friendly, plastic-free, reusable, convenient pouch, and biodegradable. Compact and light! The travel pouch means if you don't get a chance to clean your utensils on the go, you can deal with it when you get home.
How to care for them...
Wash with warm soapy water and put in the dry rack. The pouch can be thrown in with your regular wash. When you think they have reached the end, cut the label off and pop into the compost bin.
Fun facts about bamboo:
- It is grown without pesticides or chemical fertilisers
- It requires no irrigation
- It rarely needs replanting
- It grows rapidly and can be harvested in 3-5 years
- It produces 35% more oxygen than an equivalent stand of trees
- It sequesters carbon dioxide and is carbon neutral
- It is a critical element in the balance of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere
- It is an excellent soil erosion inhibitor
- It grows in a wide range of environments
- Its production into fibres has a lower environmental impact than other forms of fibre.