A soft to medium charcoal bristle bamboo toothbrush.
What they are made from?
Bamboo and charcoal nylon.
Why we adore?
Environmentally friendly, plastic free & biodegradable.
How to care for them...
When you think they have reached the end, pull out bristles and pop the bamboo handle into the compost bin.
Fun facts about bamboo:
- It is grown without pesticides or chemical fertilisers
- It requires no irrigation
- It rarely needs replanting
- It grows rapidly and can be harvested in 3-5 years
- It produces 35% more oxygen than an equivalent stand of trees
- It sequesters carbon dioxide and is carbon neutral
- It is a critical element in the balance of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere
- It is an excellent soil erosion inhibitor
- It grows in a wide range of environments
- Its production into fibres has a lower environmental impact than other forms of fibre.